Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Super Quick Follow-Up on My Last Post

As I had stuck out my neck and mentioned in my last post, I really want to see Charice Pempengco do well in her music career. (Don't judge me! ... ok maybe I deserve it.) Yesterday, she released her international debut single called, "Note to God" on Oprah. It's produced by David Foster and written by Diane Warren, but I was initially disappointed upon finding out that the song was first sung by JoJo in her sophomore album, even though it wasn't much of a success then. The song-writer, Dianne Warren, was at Oprah's show to watch Charice, so I don't know what that's about.

ANYWAYS,...

Super quick follow up:

- YOUTUBE: Dozens of videos on her latest performance on Oprah (May 18th) have been uploaded on Youtube. When I was on the home page, I saw one of them under Most Popular in the sub-category titled "Travel & Events."

- SALES: As of today, she's doing OK on iTunes and Amazon with her debut single in the Top 5.





- NEW WEBSITE BY WARNER: Warner Music Records just launched her brand new website either yesterday or the day before. www.ChariceSings.com

Um... so yea. That's all the research I'll do. Haha. Bloody final tomorrow morning.
Here's her performance on Oprah just yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment