Saturday, November 8, 2008

If I had a Nintendo DS Lite

During this cold and drab Saturday afternoon, I wasted a good two hours of my life, voluntarily confined to my brother's desk, surfing the Internet and copying/pasting URL's. What for, you wonder? (or more like, why am I reading this blog, I wonder?) Drum role please ...

MY ULTIMATE NINTENDO DS WISHLIST

I don't have my own DS, but my brother and cousins do. So talk about feeling left out when 2 and 4 player games are being organized in the living room and finding myself peering over my six-year-old cousin's shoulder. At least I can say that I'd rather spend the money on something else. (... right)



GAMES
Ninjatown
Guitar Hero: World Tour
My Chinese Coach
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Dr. Mario Online Rx
Tetris Party
Unsolved Crimes
Simcity Creator
NHL 2K9
Trauma Center: Under the Kife 2
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Spelling Challenges
Drawn to Life
The New York Times Crosswords
Brain Age
Bust-a-Move
Mario Kart

ACCESSORIES ... Mwuahaha
Stitch Cover or Alumor Metal Case
SD Card adapter
Screen protectors
Lightsaber Styluses
Retractable AC/DC Retractable Charger

No comments:

Post a Comment