Monday, November 16, 2009

Cute skit on Korean tv show (with subs)

I have a four page essay due tomorrow, and I have yet to decide on my thesis. Eek. ANYWAY,

I gotta admit.. this skit is pretty cute, despite its unrealistic outcome (I make it a point to be pessimistic about these kinds of things).

I don't know who the two kids are, but their grown-up counterparts in the skit are both in popular bands in South Korea. The last guy is Nickhun from the boy band 2PM, and the older girl is YoonA from girl group So Nyuh Shi Dae (SNSD/Girls' Generation). The guy in the glasses playing the fake Nickhun is... someone I don't know. They don't film the audience in this show, so the people seated in the blue seats are star guests. Enjoy the cute skit :]

Subtitles in pink

No comments:

Post a Comment