Monday, September 21, 2009

Bark in the Park

Quick post.

Did a multimedia piece for the Spartan Daily. I think one of the Daily reporters, Suzanna Yada, also did a multimedia piece on this.

This video was exported as H.264, which resulted in blurry visuals. I later found out that I should have exported it as DV/DVCPRO NTSC. I've been pooping out multimedia pieces about two to three times a week for the Spartan Daily now, and it's been a lot of work for me, but I'm learning so much through this. The multimedia editor, Mike Anderson, has been helping me understand all the technical details in producing videos. Hopefully I will slowly but surely improve and become more knowledgeable.

Exported as H.246:


Exported as NTSC:

Bark in the Park 2009 from Kirsten Aguilar on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment