Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shoe thrower & Jingle Bells

SHOE THROWER...

I know many people hate Pres. Bush, but come on. Let's at least be civil about it. A few days ago during a Baghdad news conference with Pres. Bush, an Iraqi journalist threw his shoes (with pretty good aim I might add. Probably from all those rock-throwing practices) at the president. Here's an article following Mr. Muntader al-Zaidi's predicament and the recording of the act. It is kinda funny. Just a teensy-eensy, tiny litte bit.

JINGLE BELLS...

This has NOTHING to do with the material above, except for maybe shoes. I'm one of those normal individuals who aren't passionate shoppers, but when I do go out to "shop" -- usually with absolutely no intentions of making a purchase -- I like to go to Gap and create a mental wish list from their stuff. Cuz I'm frugal and Gap's awesome. (The latter being true more often than the other).

I found this commercial on iMeem's homepage the other day, and I really liked it. It's something I'd actually add to my music playlist. It's a remix of "Jingle Bells" with an all star cast including Flo Rida, Trey Songz, Jon Heder, Janelle Monae, Selma Blair, Rainn Wilson, Jason Biggs, Romany Malco, Freddy Rodriguez, Sandra Bernhard and the Dixie Chicks (Martie Maguire, Natalie Maines and Emily Robison).

If you go to their website, you can remix your own version of this video and send it as an online Christmas card.
... And if you act now within the next 30 minutes, we'll even throw in a bonus reverse seam scarf. Absolutely free.

No comments:

Post a Comment